Lana is my go-to for all things graphic design and creative. She's wonderful to work with—professional, provides great feedback and prompt on deliverables. Highly recommend Lana and stoked I have the opportunity to continue working with her.
- OLIVIA EVERS
Olivia Evers, Marketing Strategist
Above and beyond the normal graphic designer! I have dealt with others that seem to be more interested in paying off their student loans, than giving quality service. Lana is a professional in the purest sense of the word!
- DANIEL ELM
Bend Oregon Food Cart, Owner
I've been working with Lana since she was in college. She started as an intern at Northern Initiatives and we setup a retainer contract with her after she graduated. Lana recently helped us develop a new design for our website, email marketing and print materials. She is also very responsive. Always meets her deadlines and communicates well. We never had to email and ask her the status of a project.
- AMANDA BLONDEAU
Northern Initiatives, Business Services Director
Lana is a phenomenal graphic designer and I have had the chance to work with her many times. Her communication skills are unparalleled and her design skills are insane. Working with her is easy, she is organized and listens to your needs. Her interpersonal skills coupled with her amazing design and communication makes for one of the best local designers in town!
- KEVIN MOONEY
The Full Mooney, Owner + Developer
I've worked with Hello Charlie Creative for several years. Our relationship began while I was working for a renewable energy company and continues now that I am an independent consultant. Hello Charlie is incredibly talented and responsive, their design work is second to none. We collaborate amazingly together, and they always go above and beyond to turn my ideas into reality. If you're looking for a creative agency to help set you aside from the competition - look no further.
- DANIEL BLONDEAU
Lana has been a valued creative partner over the past few years. She is creative, easy to work with, highly professional and has amazing turnaround time on projects!
- CHRISTINE RECTOR
Northern Initiatives, Business Coach
Lana was our in-house graphic designer at HealthyGoods.com. We worked together for over 2 years before she went out on her own, launching Hey Charlie Creative and became an independent contractor for us. Shortly thereafter we sold the company, at which time Lana continued (and continues) on with the new marketing team. Working with Lana has been an excellent experience all the way around.
While at Healthy Goods, Lana designed our weekly email promotions, online homepage billboards and portals, infographics, and social media outreach. She played an integral part in the redesign of the website aesthetic.
- Listens and communicates well. Listed first because you can have the most ingenious person working on your project, but if they don't listen to what you want and need, how do we get to the finish line?
- Stays on top of projects, timelines and deadlines. Quick turnaround. Work is labeled well. Thoughtful questions asked through the design process.
- Open to creative ideas and suggestions on a project, but not afraid to toss out alternatives.
- Happily works with my ideas for a creative piece, and can just as easily generate fresh ideas without direction.
- Understands the general look and feel we're going for, and helps us stay within cohesive design parameters (i.e.: won't create something that radically deviates from our general look simply because it's the newest design craze).
- Can-do attitude, sunny personality, hard worker. It's that good Midwestern work ethic we don't see enough of these days.
- I wish I worked in an office with her, since she's a breath of fresh air to have around.
I would hire her again at any time, without question. Highly recommended!
- KELLY BURKE
Healthy Goods Inc, Co-Owner + Marketing Strategist